Southend's Adults Information PointSHIP Families

I need a break from caring

If you need a break from caring then there are a number of respite or short term care options available within this website. If you would like advice on having a break as a Carer then please contact Southend Borough Council's Access Team.  For a complete list of appropriate services and information pages contained on this website, please return to the home page and perform a search for the content you need.