Southend's Adults Information PointSHIP Families

I need care

If you are finding it increasingly difficult to manage daily tasks or you think you might need some kind of care and support Southend Borough Council may be able to help you find the information you need or may provide you with some help. The first step is to request a care and support needs assessment. If you meet the criteria you may be offered funding however if you don't meet the criteria then the Council will be able to help you access information and advice and put you in touch with local services.