Southend's Adults Information PointSHIP Families

Think You Might Need Care And Support?

This is an image

If you think you might need care and support, or you care for someone and feel that their needs have increased, then the first step is to contact Southend Borough Council and request a Social Care Assessment.

Southend Council Adult Services can then assess whether you are eligible to receive help towards care and support. If you're not eligible then there is still a huge amount of information, advice and guidance available to you.

To contact Southend Borough Council and request a Social Care Assessment, please call: 01702 215008. 

Alternatively, complete the online form.